Biocare is the first ECG manufacturer in China to launch the 15-channel ECG in 2010. Under the challenging endeavors of Biocare's R&D team, iE15, with the state-of-art technology, our second generation 15-channel ECG, has made great improvement in diagnostic program and workflow design. It can deliver high-quality clinical performance where and when you need it, which can help you simplify cardiac patient care.
Innovative Acquisition Module
- Advanced 24-bit A/D converter technology, better in weak Signal detection.
- Complete filtering technology against AC, EMG interference and baseline wandering
- Individual lead wires can be exchanged
- 12-lead, 15-lead and vector cardiograph, all ln one module.
- 3 operation keys for efficiency improvement and time-saving.
Streamlined workflow from start to finish
- 1:1 actual size background grid line, provides preliminary screening without printout.
- Background grid line, provides preliminary screening without printout.
- Icon buttons on the screen for intuitive operation.
- 7 working modes: auto, manual, rhythm, trigger, economic, upload, cycle.
- 18 report formats for printing.
Ergonomic notebook design
- 12.1-inch high resolution color LCD with touch screen, clear and easy-to-read.
- Full alphanumeric keyboard and shortcut keys, simplifies and speeds the operation.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery for up to 2.5 hours of continuous work.
- Peripheral ports : VGA, USB, LAN, SD card.
Data management solution
- Internal memory can be 1500 files.
- Support SD card and USB flash disk.
- Upload data to ECG management software (optional).
Qualified clinical excellence in diagnosis
Biocare's CardioProTM ECG analysis program has been proven by official CSE database evaluation with high accuracy and reliability in measurement and interpretation.
- The 15-lead ECG aids in detection of ECG changes of ischemia which are difficult to detect with standard ECG.
- The extra leads combinations for different clinical needs.
- Separate 15-lead ECG mode for adults and pediatrics by "one-touch".
- VCG and vector loop for more advantages in diagnosis of the Right Atrium & Ventricular Hypertrophy, Conduction Block, Myocardial Infarction and so on.
Analysis for children and newborns
- Frequency response as 0.05 Hz ~ 250Hz, more sensitive in weaker ECG signal detection and better in ECG interpretation for children and newborns.
- Auto-trigger printing when arrhythmia is detected under trigger mode.
- Extending printing prompt.
- Up to 300 seconds R-R analysis in 1 or 3 rhythm leads for easier in arrhythmia locating.
- Up to 300 seconds of uninterrupted 12-lead frozen waveforms for intermittent arrhythmia analysis.
Cabrera lead mode
- Cabrera mode available to orientate the original position of Myocardial Ischemia or Arrhythmia.
- Detect accurately the presence of pacemaker pulses and reduce the treatment contraindicated for paced patients.
Other Important Features
- Compact and elegant notebook design
- 12.1-inch high resolution TFT LCD with touch screen, easy to view
- Full alphanumeric keyboard with shortcut keys, efficient in operation
- Broad frequency response 0.05~250Hz for weaker signal recognition and capture, more suitable for pediatrics
- 15-lead ECG for adults and pediatrics, Vector cardiograph, 12-lead ECG, all-in-one
- VCG and vector loop for more advantages in diagnosis of the right atrium & ventricular hypertrophy, conduction block, myocardial infarction and so on
- New generation acquisition module, more quickly, stable and accurate in ECG signal process
- New filtering technology effectively guarantees waveforms against AC interference, wandering and overlapping
- Massive local storage for up to 1500 files
- Exclusive Biocare CardioProTM ECG analysis program
- Apply the latest Minnesota code
- 7 working modes catering for clinical demands
- 18 report formats on printing
- 3 ways of file storage: local memory, SD card, USB flash disk
- ECG management software (optional)