Streamlined workflow from start to finish
- Icon buttons on the screen for intuitive operation.
- Various report formats for printing.
- Unique ECG data acquisition module with independent lead wires. Better in Signal quality, faster in acquisition and less cost maintenance.
- Human voice reminder and visual alarming for lead attachment, noise interference and so on.
Efficiency in acquisition
- Advanced 24-bit A/D converter technology, better in weak signal detection.
- Complete filtering technology against AC, EMG interference and baseline wandering.
- Individual lead wires can be exchanged
- 3 operation keys for efficiency improvement and time-saving.
Excellence in measurement and interpretation
- Biocare's CardioProTM ECG analysis program has been proven by official CSE database evaluation with high accuracy and reliability in measurement and interpretation.
Analysis for children and newborns
- 0.05 Hz for high-pass frequency, more sensitive in weaker ECG signal detection, contributes to undistorted ST segment measurement and analysis.
- Exclusive analysis module for children and pediatrics with 250Hz low-pass frequency, meets the latest standard of AHA/ACC/HRS 2007.
- Auto-trigger printing when arrhythmia is detected under trigger mode.
- Extending printing prompt.
- Upto 300 seconds R-R analysis in 1 or 3 rhythm leads for easier arrhythmia detection.
- R-R Trend and Histogram for clinical reference.
- Up to 300 seconds of uninterrupted 12-lead frozen waveforms for intermittent arrhythmia analysis.
- Selectable any l0 seconds for a fully interpreted report.
Cabrera lead mode
- Cabrera mode available to orientate the original position of myocardial ischemia or arrhythmia.
- Identify pacemaker types and working status through ECG analysis
- 3 status for various pacemaker types: weak, normal, enhance
- Automatically measure wave complex duration and amplitude.
Data management solution
- File formats: XML, DICOM, JPG, BIOCARE private etc.
- Internal memory can be 1500 tiles.
- Support SD card and USB flash disk.
Other Important Features
- Smart and portable design
- 8.9-inch high resolution TFT touch screen with 15-degree angle, easy to view
- Waterproof and full alphanumeric keyboard with shortcut keys, efficient in operation
- Broad frequency response 0.05~250Hz for weaker signal recognition and capture, more suitable for pediatrics
- Specific age and gender differential validity in Biocare CardioProTM analysis program maximizes the accuracy of the ECG interpretation
- Unique ECG acquisition module with 3 independent keys streamlines the whole workflow
- ECG electrode placement diagram for lead connection guide and alarming
- Massive local storage for up to 1500 files
- 3 ways of file storage: local memory, SD card, USB flash disk
- ECG management software by LAN or WiFi (optional)